Friday, May 29, 2009

you're sooooooooo good lookin'

From Elle June 2009
Unreal, Megan Fox is so awesome. She is totally hot and looks a bit dangerous. wearing four perfect dresses.
Here is Alexander Wang, this dress has been everywhere and still blows me away. here is kanye's girlfriend amber rose wearing it, from jak and jil.

Versace - looks like a very classic dress, but with the low cut bust line, sweet belt and her awesome tats this look is great. classic but edgy.

Narciso Rodriguez. This is a bit racy for my blog. But I love the cut and one extremely long sleeve.
He is the cuban-american designer that Michelle Obama wore on election night.

The alternate cover.

I love her piercing eyes and ink. "we will all laugh at gilded butterflies"
a gilded butterfly is beautiful but can't fly, therefore is trapped. I wonder if she thinks she is trapped by her beauty. if that is the case, that doesn't make a lick of sense.

1 comment: