Monday, May 4, 2009

Sweet Side Project Music


oooooh man. welcome to Discovery. This side project between a dude from Ra Ra Riot and and a dude from Vampire Weekend is totally awesome. These guys have been around for awhile but just recently it has been passed around the music blogosphere, so its new to me.
Here are two really sweet tracks from this EP. The B&N Nation knows that I used to post a ton of music, but have since decreased my output. Only posting the things that I truly love.
This is certainly one of those posts. I've been listening to Osaka Loop Line on repeat.
Check it out... I dare you.
GO HERE.

discovery
*CRAP - these on only 30 second teasers. Go here to check out the full tracks. I'll try to update it.

1 comment:

  1. I lost the Osaka Loop Line dare! I can't stop listening to it either! Thanks :P

    ReplyDelete