Thursday, May 21, 2009

awesome swedish chick

I don't know how this guy does it. StockholmStreetStyle is soooooo sweet. This chick is one of my favorites I've seen recently.
S/he must make appointments. Have the subjects dress up and meet up in sweet locations. Or maybe Stockholm is just full of these type of people. I'd be more inclined to believe the former and not the latter.
Regardless, lets talk about this chick. I love everything about this outfit. The ripped pants, the long t-shirt, the cropped leather jacket, the sweet sandals, and the leather hand band really caught my eye. That is very cool.

Her face looks a little weird from her smile and big glasses. But then she takes her sunglasses off. oooooooh man, hey good looking.


Speaking of awesome Swedish chicks check out Robyn and Royksopp's newest video.

*i understand i've been posting too much music recently. this will soon stop. my apologies to the B&N Nation.

1 comment: