Tuesday, May 5, 2009

You know what really grinds my gears?


This picture grinds my gears.
Let me tell you why. I ran across this spread for Elle Magazine with an awesome supermodel Alessandra Ambrosio and the B&N Nation knows how much I dig dangerous chicks. So I'm like "awwwww sweet" not only is it one of the hottest supermodels on the planet but Elle put her in totally sweet dangerous clothing. "Awwwww sweet ripped shirt" and "awwwww sweet boobies" were two thoughts that immediately popped into my head. and then I'm thought "awww sweet big chains" and "awwwwww sweet huge crucifix?!?!?!!"
Jeeez thanks Elle magazine you sexify up one of my favorite supermodels and then make me feel guilty. reaaaaaaaaaal cool.
I'm here to lay down a rule.... nay a law. Chicks exhibiting tons of sweet cleavage shall not wear a crucifix that makes the viewer feel bad.
* I go to church more than most people I know, and I'm all for individuals expressing their religious beliefs. But in this instance and other cases I've seen, you know when you get dressed about how much boobie is showing and if its more than appropriate lets leave the cross at home, for the both of us.
***look at the huge awesome bangles

1 comment:

  1. Oh man, if I had doubts that I liked you, I certainly don't now!

    ReplyDelete