Friday, May 8, 2009

yeaaaaaaaaaa hot chicks.

*i know this is totally late. but finally found the pictures I wanted. So check it out.
The Costume Institute at the Metropolitan Museum of Art holds a sweet ball. Everyone who is anyone gets invited and they show up to show everyone else up. I'll briefly talk about one celebrity, if you want that check perez. I want to focus on the models in attendance, because they looked totally awesome.
Rihanna – I like her from the waist down. The shoulders are good in theory but she looks like she’s swimming in them. And the gloves, I’m all for chicks wearing gloves to toughen up their look, but those loose fitting driving gloves don’t fit in more ways than one. And then the jacket sleeves look entirely too long. I really wanted to like this outfit but I just couldn’t do it.

Erin Wasson- model designer for RVCA. Looks unbelievable here. One earring, big blazer-ish looking coat, leather pants with zippers in the front???? but it works.

Shalom Harlow - huge awesome Bob Mackie Jacket.

Daria Werbowy - for the win.... in Balmain. Seriously the best looking chick of the night.

1 comment: