Sunday, March 1, 2009

La Blogothèque.

La Blogothèque is a Parisian dude who films bands playing their songs in unconventional ways around Paris.
Here are three of my favorites. But there are many more that I havent even seen. Check out his youtube channel.

Navy boat shoes yeaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Kids dancing = awesome.

This one takes a while to start. Skip ahead to three minutes if you are impatient. But make sure to revel in the awesomeness of their beards.

Beirut is obviously one of my favorite bands. The main guy is 23 year old Zach Condon from New Mexico. After releasing their second album, The Flying Club Cup, La Blogothèque filmed them singing those songs in Brooklyn. Check it out here.

1 comment:

  1. I could listen to Zach Condon play Nantes for quite a while. I saw earlier, you had some of his new stuff from the new EPs. I'm not so sure of it, especially the mashing of the two. Fine separate, weird together.

    ReplyDelete