Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Running Playlist.

Run Mix Spring 2009. The seasons are changing and I like running outside when it is consistently above 50 degrees. I needed to update my run mix... here are some of the results.

ballcaps12

The first song here and other songs on my run list are from the Hood Internet, two Mashup DJs from Chicago, all of their songs are free and located here.
Another highlight is Ennio Morricone - L'Estasi Dell'Oro. You may recognize it from The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly. Or more likely this awesome television ad with LT and Polamalu
*some of my favorites are missing (not available on Imeem)... like A-Trak - Say Whoa, A 45 minute LCD Soundsystem Song made especially for Nike, and Yelle - Ce Jeu (Cool Kids Can't Die Remix)
**interested in any of these songs? let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment