Wednesday, January 27, 2010

emmy.

another set of street style photos with emmy from urbandelicious.
she is wearing: vest and sweater express, shorts pac sun, leggings and clutch bcbg, boots bebe, rings forever 21 bcbg and vintage.









Here is what she said about this particular look: Snake and Skulls.

"my obsession with snakes and skulls continues, and somehow i inadvertently combined about three of my faves in this outfit. i'm still torn if i am in love with the matte nailpolish (i have owned it in the glossy version for a while and wear it year round)- to me it almost looks like i dipped my nails in wall paint, but i could possibly be doing it wrong. or possibly applying it as i am running out the door, which is why i end up looking like i used a 2 year old child as a manicurist. i decided to wear my favorite boots again, which stand up surprisingly well to the slush/snow/salt/puddles that populate the area as well as carry my new favorite lucite clutch. all that aside, busy weekend where i was successfully able to avoid more football, dance party until 5am, and still fit in a completely productive work schedule."
photography by K. Rosen.

No comments:

Post a Comment