Wednesday, January 20, 2010

emmy.

B&N's favorite street style model. Emmy is a totally awesome local chick that i've had the pleasure of kicking it with. we met up in broad ripple and took some photos of her totally sweet outfit. check out her sick blog at urbandelicious. the first of many sets of emmy to come. stay tuned.


emmy is wearing: scarf alexander mcqueen, shirt and jacket express, jeans arden b, boots bebe, jewelry masha archer, forever 21, and vintage, clutch bcbg-
first time posting a clear image of myself, i'd like to apologize to the B&N nation. i'm wearing: hardwood classic by the franchise pacers hat, h&m circle scarf, burberry tie, brooks brothers shirt, zegna blazer and i made my red belt.







Here is what Emmy says about this look:
beginning the new year with my all time favorite scarf again, showing that it can be just as versatile for the winter as it is during the summer (whatever it takes to convince myself that it was a "must have" purchase). also had fun editing my usually huge luggage sized purses down to the bare essentials to fit in my lucite bcbg clutch. with all my belongings on display, i have to keep it minimalistic.
Photography by K. Rosen.

5 comments:

  1. Glad to see street style back!

    I love military style jackets.

    Great spread.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great, looking forward to the next one

    ReplyDelete
  3. how'd you make that belt? that thing looks sweet

    ReplyDelete
  4. sweet post; like the blazer on the dude too; i vote for more street style pics more often

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad the B&N godfather finally made an appearance! Looking good sahnnnnn!

    ReplyDelete