Thursday, January 21, 2010

emmy.

some more totally awesome street style with emmy from urbandelicious.
-skull shirt h&m, cardigan banana republic, sweatshirt gap, leggings bcbg, shorts pac sun, boots sam edelman, purse cynthia rowley-







here is what she says about this look:
my favorite weekend outfit on yet another typical cold, gray january day. i have what appears to be an extreme sensitivity to cold, and yet if i get too hot you can pretty much guarantee you will hear me complain as well, so when i have a day off work i tend to throw on as many tops that will keep me warm and deconstruct from there. i guess it doesn't help that my leggings are ventilated and only serve the purpose of enhancing my outfit rather than keeping me warm. piles of shirts, piles of rings, a big cozy hat, my favorite shoes, and a purse big enough to fit anything i may accumulate during the day makes for the best weekend wardrobe.
Photography by K. Rosen.

No comments:

Post a Comment