Wednesday, February 17, 2010

emmy,

emmy from urbandelicious titled her post as 'animal' but i wanted to include this sick remix from peter bjorn and john.
miike snow - animal (peter bjorn and john remix). everyone already knows miike snow - animal, right... riiiiiiiiiiight.
Discover Simple, Private Sharing at Drop.io


emmy is wearing: boots bcbg, coat inochi, dress banana republic, obi belt the limited.




emmy commented:
my warmest sleevless winter jacket as well as a pair of my favorite shoes- bcbg's mendel boots. both of these purchases were my holiday gifts to myself, and i swear that they are the gifts that keep on giving, as i have got tons of use from each of them. this coat kept me super warm and comfy, and the platform on the shoes make them tres wearable. the little metal kick in the back gives me lots of stability, as i am one to try to rock back on my high heels when i am standing around as well as run places when i get too cold (which is often). i love the texture of the coat and shoes over the all black outfit. for a little while, i blamed my poor dog for all of my black being covered in little hairs until i realized it was my coat that was doing all of the damage (and i love the coat too much to get mad at IT). oddly enough, everything else in my life is filled with color, my wardrobe being the only exclusion......
photography by k. rosen.

No comments:

Post a Comment